About us

Labels

They Inspired Me - Papercraft

Come and say something here...


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Another Delivery For Miss Sha

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

I'm so happy today. I received items that I bought from a friend and she added some surprise for me :) Love all the items... Here's the picture of everything... Nothing much just daisy brads, apple brads, photo mounts paper clips and safety pins... The surprise for me is the small square brads and clothes pegs (is this the right word... i think so:D )



2 comments:

Azwa Saini said...

yummy..yummy..bestnya..letak dlm balang/botol kaca mesti cute..(",)

Sha said...

memang best pun wawa tapi tak sempat lagi la pi beli botol kaca... sha balut kotak2 lama ja n buat cover letak semua barang2 ni

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers