About us

Labels

They Inspired Me - Papercraft

Come and say something here...


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Delivery For This Week

Friday, January 18, 2008

This week I received 2 parcel. EK Success Curvy Cutter Circle Template Set that I've won from eBay but it's only the template. I thought the cutting tool come together but it's not (hahaha) So now I need to buy the cutting tool so that I can use that curvy cutter :P


I won BINGO game that we've been playing at Lovescrap forum last month. Kuntum gave me a voucher and I add a few more RM so this is what I bought from Lovescrap store. Thanks to Kuntum for the RAK.

p/s: Ida, I took the the link of this photo from Lovescrap. Thanks.

0 comments:

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers