About us

Labels

They Inspired Me - Papercraft

Come and say something here...


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

A few more weeks to go

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

It's only a few more weeks to reach my cuties birthday... haven't think or plan what to do yet... I'm so busy with my school work, sports practices, house work (which is never ending), more & more... I can hardly find time for myself (go for sauna, massage etc... I really miss it)...
Hopefully I can plan something for my cuties since it's going to be 3-in-1 birthday party... Akid did ask for McD's party... need to ask DH first... and count RM too :P

0 comments:

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers