About us

Labels

They Inspired Me - Papercraft

Come and say something here...


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

I am a happy girl today

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Had a very fun and productive weekend last week. Lovescrap organized an NSD party and I took part in most of the challenges and crops. And guess what??? I am the Lovescrap NSD Queen 2008... Am I happy??? Of course I am, speechless and i felt like an artist won award in AIM or something like that la...

Congratulation to all Lovescrap's Moderator for organizing such a great and fun party. And to the Lovescrappers, we did had a very good time right? So this is me with the crown LOL. Thank Ida for the crown. Now, I really feel like a queen... hihihi... I'll post all my scrapping during the NSD party later okay.

0 comments:

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers