About us

Labels

They Inspired Me - Papercraft

Come and say something here...


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Addicted

Saturday, August 16, 2008

I am addicted... of what... ehmm... card-making, handmade flowers, tags, bookmarks etc. Everyday, I'll try to find time to sit at my scrap table. I received orders from my students and collegues. I've post most of my creation at my other blog. Here are some of my creations.
Blank Card
Ordered by Kak Ijan
Ordered by Kak Ijan
Made this boxes for the invitation cards.
The first card made by Lina (I'm so lazy to edit the picture :P) The other two are made by me.

0 comments:

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers