About us

Labels

They Inspired Me - Papercraft

Come and say something here...


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Flowers

Monday, August 4, 2008

Thanks to Miyyah for the ideas... now, I am addicted with flower making... I made lots, lots, lots of flowers since I saw her post on her blog. You should try this too. It's really fun and you can save your money too. Now I can put more flowers on my cards, bookmarks and tags for my customers aka my students.
Made sunflowers using my puncher... it look alike the handmade flowers I bought from Thailand. There's more flowers but didn't bring my camera today so I'll try to post the picture later.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's cute!

arlene,
Silverdale florist

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers