About us

Labels

They Inspired Me - Papercraft

Come and say something here...


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

More Swaps

Saturday, August 16, 2008

Another swaps!!! Hehehe... I must be crazy... with a very long list of things to do, I joined another 2 swaps. Butterflies Swap and Cross Stitch Cards Swap. Butterflies Swap host by Diva @ Lesung and Cross Stitch Cards Swap host by Shania at SKAC Forum.

I didn't start anything yet for the Butterflies Swap but done with the cards for CS Cards Swap. I just have to do the Cross Stitch for the cards. Have selected the patterns but don't have enough time yet to do it. I think I have to make it soon as now is already mid-August.

The cards for the CS Cards Swap.

0 comments:

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers