About us

Labels

They Inspired Me - Papercraft

Come and say something here...


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Tagged by Fliffy

Friday, January 9, 2009

*Here are the rules*
-List these rules on your blog.
-Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
-Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
-Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
-Link the person who tagged you.
-Leave a comment for each blogger.

7 facts about me
1 - married to my soulmate, Shahrulnizam Zulkifli ... live happily with our cutie pies Syazwan Akid, Syazwan Irfan and Syazwina Iffah
2 - love crafts (in fact crazy about crafts)

3 - I am good in baking but bad in cooking (but hubby said whatever I cook is delicious)
4 - I'm a thinker... and that's why I always got headache & migraine I think
5 - I love BLUE... if possible I want everything to be blue... but of course it's not going to come true
6 - I'm hooked with no 2 (I'm second in the family, same with hubby, my bday on 2nd April, my kids born on February, born in Kedah which make the middle number of my IC 02)

7 - hot tempered but easily cool down

6 unspectacular quirks about me
1 - I'm emotional type of person... if I see other people crying, I'll cry too
2 - I'm too lazy to wear any make-up esp when I go to school
3 - I can't stop myself from shopping crafts stuff (I've a room full with decoupage, scrapbooking, RE, Xstitch, card making, crochet, knitting, etc - sometimes I think I should open my own craft shop)
4 - I'm such a fussy person when it comes to my work, everything have to be organized (but sometimes I ignored that part esp if there are too much workload)
5 - I am such a collector @ "pemungut sampah" (that's what my mom called me) - inherit this from my dad... hahaha - I'll keep everything instead of throw it
6 - I can spend hours in front of my pc or lappy... such a bad habit and not good for my eyes but can't control myself


Tag 7 people
1 - Lina
2 - Kak Aqish
3 - KakChik
4 - Hani
5 - Miyyah
6 - Farah
7 -Kak Jelly

Thanks Fliffy for the tag... ghee... been delaying this for weeks...

2 comments:

AQisH said...

alahai sha..akak pon kena tag yg sama dek fliffy tu x jwp2 pon...klu rajin baru akak buat eh hehe..

Sha said...

la... ye ke... sha pun baru sempat menjawabnya... takpe kak qish, kalau ada kelapangan akak buat la yer

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers