About us

Labels

They Inspired Me - Papercraft

Come and say something here...


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

February is here...

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Salam and hi everyone...

Today is already 1st Feb... gosh... time flies very2 fast. There are so many things need to be done within this month. I need to submit EMIS data, SMM data, staff data, ICT data, etc. Why don't MOE set one database for everything... I need to open so many system and I am tired now... body, mind and my eyes too... I think I need to see my optometris ASAP :P

And the most important thing that I need to do this month is to plan my kids' birthday party. Oh ya... for those who just know me, Akid, Irfan & Iffah were born on February... Since all 3 of them are February babies, I need to plan a big birthday party for them but I have to settle all my data first... pray that I'll be able to do that soon.

Okay... before I go to sleep...

Knowing others is intelligence; knowing yourself is true wisdom.
Mastering others is strength; mastering yourself is true power. ~ Lao-Tzu

0 comments:

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers