About us

Labels

They Inspired Me - Papercraft

Come and say something here...


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Finally...

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

After waiting about a month, finally I've received my mystery envelopes today. I'm so happy when I saw what is inside because it cost me a lots. I got ribbons, brads, bold sequins, anchorettes, foam stamps, jewels, buttons, border felt, rub ons, stickers, chipboard alphabets, mini antiquing tool kits and charms.

Everything that I got for the mystery envelopes.

Brads, jewels, buttons, charms and anchorettes.

Ribbons, bold sequins, border felt, chipboard alphabets and mini antiquing tool kits.

Stickers and rub ons.

Foam stamps.

0 comments:

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers