About us

Labels

They Inspired Me - Papercraft

Come and say something here...


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Help!!!

Monday, January 7, 2008

I can't stop myself from looking what's new in eBay. For the past few days I've won 3 auction. And now I will have to keep my eyes from eBay otherwise I am going to be in financial trouble :D... I really hope that I can stop myself from surfing eBay (yeahh...) I am still waiting for the items to reach me and once I got all the items I'll snap a picture and put it here. Can't wait to see all those items :P

1 comments:

abc said...

hi sha!

got u! hehehe - Divascrapper

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers