About us

Labels

They Inspired Me - Papercraft

Come and say something here...


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Maze Book

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Early this month, I managed to finish maze book that I planned to do for Akid about his convocation's day. A very simple one cause I have a very long list of things to do :D. When I showed the maze book to him, he was so happy and can't wait to show his cute little book to all his friends and teachers. And guess what, Irfan insist on getting one maze book like his brother... and that's mean I have to add one more task in my to do list :P













0 comments:

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers