About us

Labels

They Inspired Me - Papercraft

Come and say something here...


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Scrap-n-Crop online crop challenge

Sunday, January 27, 2008

I joined an online crop challenge on Scrap-n-Crop forum. Thanks to Wati for organizing that crop. It's really a challenge for me. It started at 9 pm and finished at 12 am. There are 3 challenge and we are given 1 hour to finish each LO. I am not good in this (finish 1 LO within 1 hour) but having so much fun there... I managed to finish everything but this morning la... :D


1st challenge - GIVE ME 5 LADIES!!!

Do a layout with
1. 5 buttons
2. 5 flowers
3. 5 brads
4. 5 arrows

challenge 2 - let's go MINIMALISTIC

do a layout on a pattern paper as a background, no cardstock
to have 1 word title
use :
1 rub ons
1 chipboard
1 stamp
1 line journaling

3rd challenge
Do a layout using more than 1 photo
use more than 3 different kind of pattern papers
use different kind of alphas for the title
use more than 3 emblishments

I did a paper SB for challenge 1 & 2, but for challenge 3 I can't get the idea because my scrap area are messed up so I go for digi SB for it (although it stated there - no digi... miss that part :D )

1 comments:

Wati Basri said...

love all the layouts! and thanks for joing the online crop at snc!

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers