About us

Labels

They Inspired Me - Papercraft

Come and say something here...


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

More LOs from Me

Monday, March 24, 2008

Here's some update on LOs that i've done during my MIA from this blog. Because I'm busy or being lazy (hehe..), I just did digi LOs during that time.


Unbearably Cute (26th Feb. 2008)
Credits:
Template by Andrea Gold
Alphabets - AprĆØs Minuit by Maryse Vincent
Fonts - Beyond Wonderland



Like Mother Like Daugther (27th Feb. 2008)
Credits :
Template by Andrea Gold
Kits - Cherish Add On by Beth Nixon
Tag & Ribbons by me
Flowers - by Lorri's Scrap
Fonts - Tabitha, 2Peas Platform Shoes, 2Peas Heart's Delight



Lights of My Life (28th Feb. 2008)
Credits :
Kits - SunflowerPage Kit by Lauren Bavin
Ribbon - WindSwept by Kim Liddiard
Fonts - Stylistic SF,Times

2 comments:

♥ i'me ♥ said...

comel2nya LO awak ni...

Sha said...

tima kasih kamalina

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers