About us

Labels

They Inspired Me - Papercraft

Come and say something here...


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Tag Swaps

Monday, March 31, 2008

We're having tag swap at Scrap-n-Crop and as always I don't want to miss it. I just made a very simple tags for this swap and I hope that everyone who took part will love it. Here's the front and back.



This is my first try on embossing. Since I don't have heat tool I tried to emboss using iron... the result is quite okay but I'll have to practice more lah :P

2 comments:

Hanizeyecandy said...

cantiknya tag you. very cute and creative.

Sha said...

thanks kak haniz... just a very simple tag for a friend

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers