About us

Labels

They Inspired Me - Papercraft

Come and say something here...


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

I've been tagged... again

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Waaaaa... I've been tagged by Bumble Bee and Farah...
THE AGE THAT I WISH TO GO BACK TO...
I want to go back to my early teenage years (13-15) because I really missed all my best friends... during that days, we used to cycle to school, read novels together, dancing and jumping (hahaha), go to Taiping town for movies... and we can even watch the same movies a few times... eat laksa and ABC at Jalan Pauh... ohhh, I really missed those days...
Now, I'm tagging Z, Diva, Haniz, Ayu, Fliffy
The Age That I Wish To Go Back To
Requirement
Write about the one age that you wish to go back to and why?
Tag Mode
5 bloggers
1st. You leave their blog and post link and add to the list below.
2nd. Let the blogger you want to tag know they been tagged by comment in their blog or etc.

1 comments:

+farahnajiha said...

thanks sebab sahut my tag. :) tfs!

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers