About us

Labels

They Inspired Me - Papercraft

Come and say something here...


Free chat widget @ ShoutMix

Independence Day Tag

Saturday, August 23, 2008

I've been tagged by Mangosteen... and I'm sure you're familiar with this image as I've post about it earlier... but this time I'm going to post the sephia version okay...


*begin copy*

1. Add your site(s) to the list if you're a proud Malaysian Blogger!
2. Pass this tag to as many Malaysian Blogger as you know, or if you're interested but nobody tags you, just include yourself volunteerly. Show some patriotism!
3. Once you've done posting this tag, leave a comment HERE! and you will be visited by a Malaysian local fruit, Mangosteen by the name of Mango! and added to the Master List.
4. Update list regularly to ensure every Malaysian Blogger gets equal link benefit.


I am a proud Malaysian blogger
1. mangosteenskin - Saya anak Malaysia! 2. Life is too short to be ordinary - Malaysia Tanahair Ku! 3. Sha's Love & Passion - Aku Anak Merdeka

*end copy*

Now I'm tagging Lina, Miyyah, Alin... ehmm I think that's all as they will tag the other Proud Malaysian Blogger right... hehehe

3 comments:

mangosteenskin said...

thanks for taking part sha!! will add u to the list.

Pok Dell said...

Sudirman's songkok is up on my site too.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hello sha! i've just joined this merdeka meme. Pls add me in yr list, k! Thanks.

http://agreatpleasure.blogspot.com/2008/08/merdeka-meme.html

btw, i love yr cute avatar at the bottom right of yr blog! :)

Recent News

Powered by Blogger.
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers